IO 1 - IO Teamwork and Capabilities (Phase 2)
This is the page for R&D projects in the IO Center.
IO Capability Development:
- IO is developing towards next generation
- Need to be able to scale up, transfer and sustain
- Must extend the traditional process approach and describe the actions we take to reach our targets in a more holistic way: Capabilities
How can leaders in the petroleum industry provide leadership and direction all the way to the value creating edge, using IO as a tool?
Motivation, risk management case:
- Risk analysis and risk management is understood by experts onshore
- The offshore context is to a large degree understood both onshore and offshore
- Onshore risk analysis and risk management is not normally understandable to offshore staff
- Safety is still to a large degree maintained through compliance and through plant expertise
IO Teamwork and Distributed Collaboration Structures
What are the challenges and prospective solutions to distributed teamwork in an IO setting?
- Work is being performed across distance, discipline and purpose
- Lessons are already learned from working through distributed collaboration structures and need to be assessed and built on
Other key information